Next Day Delivery if ordered before 1pm on all our products.
The replacement PVC films will allow you to exchange a soiled/used PVC film in less than 30 seconds thanks to the quick opening and closing system of the profiles.
The exchange of the PVC film can be carried out at any time without significant interruption of your activity unlike a longer conventional cleaning operation. The soiled film can be cleaned later for reuse.
The exchange of a used PVC film allows to immediately find a maximum level of transparency and hygiene.
Having several PVC films for the same screen allows us to be able to ensure maximum hygiene at all times and to postpone cleaning operations outside opening hours to the public to limit the impact on your activity and achieve cleaning then in the best conditions.
The PVC Films can be adjusted to the desired size with a simple pair of scissors.
- 3 PVC Film screens of 140cm x 70cm
Replacement of used film
- Open profiles at the touch of a button
- Remove the used PVC film
- Position the new film on the adherent black part and in abutment of the profile
- Close profiles with a single press (clips)
How to clean your protective screen
It is advisable to clean your screen regularly to prevent the risk of contamination.
Here are our tips for cleaning your screen in a few steps without risking contamination:
- Equip yourself with a pair of disposable gloves.
- Clean the surface using a disinfectant wipe or a disposable cloth soaked in glass cleaner or soapy water (liquid soap + water).
- Throw away the wipe or cloth and your gloves after use.
- Clean your hands carefully.