Next Day Delivery if ordered before 1pm on all our products.
Hardware sold separately:
£19.99 Excl. VAT
£23.99 Incl. VAT
£2.99 Excl. VAT
£3.59 Incl. VAT
Description of our small screen 850mm x 700mm.
The Clear Guard small counter top screen is our smallest screen it terms of the width. This screen is ideal for cafes, coffee shops, local convenience stores, schools, salons, takeaway restaurants, dentists practise and pharmacies to name but a few. It protects against projections of droplets emitted when people are speaking, coughing and sneezing. It is recommended to protect all workplaces regardless if they welcome the public or not. Our protection screen is a cost effective product which is very effective.
Very lightweight thus easy to install by one person
- Our suspension wires allow for 1 metre adjustment from the ceiling, allowing you to use the ideal position.
- Very durable PVC material.
- Portable and simple to install and remove.
- Completely transparent PVC screen to maximise visibility whilst protecting you and others.
- Can hear clearly the person or customer the other side unlike some thicker materials used.
- Very easy to replace if required. Click together operation.
- Fixing supplied.
- Installation instructions provided.
- Special hanging hooks for false ceilings and suspended ceilings (optional).
Cleaning or replacing the transparent film
- Easy to clean and/or replace the PVC film used as the screen thanks to its click shut system. Can be done in less than 20 seconds.
- Clear PVC film replacements are available.
- 2 x Aluminium profiles, one for the top, one for the bottom.
- 1 x Clear flexible PVC screen.
- 2 x Suspension wires at 1mtr long.
- 2 x Fixings and raw plugs provided..
- OPTION: 2 x False ceiling hooks.
- OPTION: Additional replacement clear protection screen.
- Firstly, follow the instructions provided.
- Make sure you have the right tools and safety wear to install the screen.
- Pilot hole the ceiling and install raw plus, then screw the ceiling mount to the ceiling with the fixings provided
- Pass the suspension wire though the hole and hand tighten the bullet cover to support the wire.
- Open one of the profiles but clicking it open (top profile).
- Position the transparent film on the black grip strip and close the profile.
- Open the second profile (bottom) and follow the same instructions as top profile.
- Adjust the length of the cables to level the screen.
Cleaning your clear protection screen
Cleaning your screen regularly is advised to help prevent the risk of contamination. Below is our recommendations of how to clean our clear protection screen.
- Wear PPE gloves which are disposable.
- Clean the surface using a disinfectant wipe or a disposable cloth soaked in glass cleaner or antibacterial washing up liquid.
- Disposable of the wipes, gloves and cloth responsibly.
- Wash your hands and use a hand sanitiser.