Next Day Delivery if ordered before 1pm on all our products.
Hardware sold separately:
£26.99 Excl. VAT
£32.39 Incl. VAT
£2.99 Excl. VAT
£3.59 Incl. VAT
Description of our Large screen 1400mm x 1000mm.
The Clear protection screen is our larger protective screen. It can be used for partitioning off areas in offices, warehouse and production plants. The screen protects against projections of droplets emitted when people are speaking, coughing and sneezing. We are instructed to protect all workplaces regardless if they welcome the public or not by the government. Our clear protection screen can be installed in offices, warehouses, schools, factories, production plants, restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets, banks, and hospitals. Our screen can also be interlocked to create a walkway to help with the follow of traffic (customers/staff) to ensure they walk the correct way.
Light and easy to install
- Adjustable suspension height, allows ideal positioning of the screen
- Adjustable strap spacing, allows adjustment of the screen position
- Possibility of reducing the size of the profiles with a simple hacksaw. The plastic tip ensures an aesthetic termination.
- Possibility of reducing the size of the transparent flexible film with a simple pair of scissors.
- Fixing screws supplied.
- Installation instructions provided.
- Special hanging hooks for false ceilings and suspended ceilings (optional).
Cleaning and/or replacing the PVC clear protection screen
- Easy to clean or replace PVC film thanks to its clip closure system (less than 30s).
- Replacement PVC films available as an option.
- 2 high quality aluminium profiles.
- 1 flexible transparent vinyl screen.
- 2 adjustable suspension cables 1mtr long.
- Multi-support screws.
- OPTION: 2 special hanging hooks for false ceilings.
- OPTION: Additional replacement screens.
- Open one of the profiles,
- Position the transparent film on the black grip strip and close the profile,
- Do the same with the second profile,
- Fix the cables to the ceiling with the supplied screws or using the special false ceiling hooks,
- Adjust the length of the cables to level the screen.
Cleaning your clear protective screen
Cleaning your screen regularly is advised to help prevent the risk of contamination. Below is our recommendations of how to clean our clear protection screen:
- Wear PPE gloves which are disposable.
- Clean the surface using a disinfectant wipe or a disposable cloth soaked in glass cleaner or antibacterial washing up liquid.
- Disposable of the wipes, gloves and cloth responsibly.
- Wash your hands and use a hand sanitiser.