Next Day Delivery if ordered before 1pm on all our products.
Hardware sold separately:
£23.99 Excl. VAT
£28.79 Incl. VAT
£2.99 Excl. VAT
£3.59 Incl. VAT
Description of our Medium Screen 1000mm x 700mm.
The Clear protection screen – medium helps to protect against the spread of COVID-19 in the work place and public areas. It protects people against projections of postilions/droplets being emitted when someone is speaking, coughing and sneezing. It is recommended to protect all workplaces like receptions, offices which welcome the public. The ideal place for such a screen is salons, convenience shop, takeaway restaurants, car garage, car showrooms, petrol stations, coffee shops, bakeries, dentists surgeries, pharmacies, schools to name but a few.
Light and easy to install
- Our suspension wires allow for 1 metre adjustment from the ceiling, allowing you to use the ideal position.
- Very easy to replace if required. Click together operation.
- Completely transparent PVC screen to maximise visibility whilst protecting you and others.
- Can hear clearly the person or customer the other side unlike some thicker materials used.
- Easily cleaned with a simple wipe with a cloth soaked in soapy water.
- Fixing supplied.
- Installation instructions provided.
- Special hanging hooks for false ceilings and suspended ceilings (optional).
Cleaning or replacing the PVC part of the screen
- Easy to clean and/or replace the PVC film used as the screen thanks to its click shut system. Can be done in less than 20 seconds.
- Replacement PVC films available as an option.
- 2 high quality aluminium profiles.
- 1 flexible transparent vinyl screen.
- 2 adjustable suspension cables 1m long.
- Multi-support screws.
- OPTION: 2 special hanging hooks for false ceilings.
- OPTION: Additional replacement screens.
- Open one of the profiles,
- Position the transparent film on the black grip strip and close the profile,
- Do the same with the second profile,
- Fix the cables to the ceiling with the supplied screws or using the special false ceiling hooks,
- Adjust the length of the cables to level the screen.
Cleaning your clear protection screen
It is advisable to clean your screen regularly to prevent the risk of contamination. Here are our tips for cleaning your screen in a few steps without risking contamination:
- Equip yourself with a pair of disposable gloves.
- Clean the surface using a disinfectant wipe or a disposable cloth soaked in glass cleaner or soapy water (liquid soap + water).
- Throw away the wipe or cloth and your gloves after use.
- Clean your hands carefully.